Sunday, March 1, 2015

THE WORLD REMADE



THE WORLD REMADE

 IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN A CREATOR

First of all I would like to make it clear that being Indian, all my feelings for new world are in Indian context.
I would create a religion and caste free world .To my view religions and casts are the reasons for development of a fearfully fighting furious society where people spent time in frowning at each other. In older times, forwards were doing injustice to backwards but they were not legally approved. Nowadays government is legally giving reservations and doing injustice to forwards (as if virtues come by birth) by giving good positions to backwards over more intelligent and able ones. Injustice is going on but in reverse way, that too with legal certificate. I would like to delete this caste and religion system from my new world!
Love will be only religion in my world. People will be divided in two categories only, lovable or not lovable   Believe it or not, only these two categories will fill the world with all colors of life. No monotony will arise as people may think. Person may be lovable to one, may be not lovable to other on the basis of his or her own virtues.
My child will grow by assimilating beauty of nature, as I will fill my world with natural resources, plenty of rivers, forests and lots of mountains, grasslands.  I will make my world pollution free by just changing character of petrol and diesel or I would like to create some environment friendly fuel.
In my world ,one facility I will create is that whenever or wherever a daughter cries for her mother, her mother could go to her, as I will make it possible by an app by which a mother’s soul will reach to daughter and talk to her, solve her problem , console her for her setbacks. This facility will not be available to boys. Everybody would like to have daughter to avail this special facility. Justice in reverse way!




No comments: